Why Virtual RFID
Real Time Social Group Mass Networking Connection
The Social Group Mass Networking sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, arrived with a bang, and are here to stay for long. Although we may see some innovations and advancements in these sites in the coming years, but they’ll only be an added charm for the subscribers, leading to an expanded user base for these sites.
If you go by sheer numbers, billions of tweets and content were shared on Twitter and Facebook respectively in 2010.
Now, as a growing business or an advertising agency, can you afford to lose sight of these numbers? Undoubtedly, NO!!
Can you wait for the users to switch-on their laptops or log-in to their mobile phones, connect to the site, sign-in, and then share their experiences about your products / services, while the initial enthusiasm level has already died down? Definitely, No!!
Virtual RFID ensures that your big ticket events, like expos, seminars, fairs, and fests are given wide social Group Mass Networking coverage in real time through Virtual RFID enabled Wristbands, VIP passes, Phone Skins, Key Fobs, etc.
Here’s a sneak-peek into the numerous social Group Mass Networking possibilities that Virtual RFID brings on board:
- Without using a laptop or cell phone, instant log-in, posting pictures and videos on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, and LinkedIn
- Real time Facebook registration (under 15 seconds) with RFID enabled Key Fobs, Wristbands, Phone Skins, and VIP Passes
- Full-bodied analytics on the visitors and RFID based Social Connect behavior at events and experiences
- Vivid and detailed psychographic data shared on social Group Mass Networking sites
- Gives maximum impact to your campaign when updates are shared at the height of enthusiast’s satisfaction levels
- Enhances Facebook’s EdgeRank algorithm in a way that no other technique can match